Retractable Canopies (custom or standard sizes)
These are shipments that are delivered by semi-trailer truck or similar type vehicle and offloaded by the Purchaser. A complete description of how the freight is delivered and what will be required by the purchaser is listed below:
- Shipments will be delivered to or as close to the Purchasers property line and or driveway provided the location is deemed accessible by the delivering carrier. It is the Purchasers responsibility to inform OLM at time of purchase of any unusual or difficult location or delivery issues so necessary arrangements may be made with the delivering carrier where possible.
- Purchasers may incur additional shipping costs depending on the Purchasers specific situation. The delivering freight carrier is not obligated to assist the Purchaser with unloading of freight.
- Retractable Canopies are shipping in a cardboard cylinder that range between 10-14 ft long and range between 80-120 lbs. Shipping packages should be manageable by 1 -2 people in most situations..
- Purchaser agrees to accept all financial responsibility for demurrage and rerouting costs if the ship-to location is changed after the product is shipped from our premises.
- Purchaser should be aware that all freight is prepaid and that no additional freight charges should be paid to delivering carrier unless Purchaser alters or changes any prior arrangements.
- Any deviations to prearranged shipping methods will result in additional costs being billed to the Purchaser. In most cases, the delivering carrier will bill the purchaser directly for any additional charges, however in certain situations where it may not be possible or realistic for the delivering carrier to do so, OLM will re-invoice or bill your account for any additional freight charges which have been incurred.
- Purchaser must inspect freight prior to unloading and document any damage prior to signing the Shipping Document “BILL OF LADING or DELIVERY RECEIPT” provided by the delivering carrier. Please ensure that you mark “DAMAGED” on these documents before signing for the delivery.
- Failure to document any such damage may result in delays in resolving any possible freight damage claims and/or delays in rectifying any problems encountered regarding freight damage mitigation.
- We do not accept returns due to bowing, warping, etc., over the course of time.